How 100 Men Club Works
- Events are conducted in around one hour. Registration & Networking starts at 6:00pm. Meeting starts at 6:30pm and will end by 7:30pm.
- Each event will open with five minute update on how the funds donated at the previous meeting were used by the recipient charity.
- Any member may nominate a charity for consideration at an event. See next page for more details about charities that can be nominated.
- The nominating members of three selected organizations will make a brief, informal presentation about the organization and it purpose to the group.
- Each member may vote (by ballot) for one of the three charities. The charity with the most votes will be the recipient of the donation.
- Each member will write a check for $100 to the recipient charity for a total group contribution of $10,000 or more.
- Members who did not vote for the selected organization agree to make their donation regardless of voting outcome.
- Members will receive a tax receipt directly from the charity.
Guidelines for Nominations
- All members can nominate a charity or organization. This is not required however.
- A charity not selected at one meeting may be submitted again at a subsequent meeting.
- A recipient charity is eligible for future consideration after 1 year (4 meetings) has past.
Nomination Information Required
- Name, location and mission of charity.
- How charity will use donation from 100 Men Club.
- How member nominating learned about the charity.
- If chosen, to whom would group make a check payable to.